Sunday, December 11, 2005

"Agua" Jarabe De Palo

Here's my last rejection:
Thanks for sending your sample chapters. Unfortunately, I do not feel that I could be the best advocate for your work. Please keep in mind that mine is a subjective business, and an idea or story to which one agent does not respond may well be met with great enthusiasm by another, and I encourage you to continue writing to agents. Hopefully you will find someone who will get behind you and your work with the conviction necessary in the present market.

Best wishes.

Sincerely,
W.C.

I actually love getting these rejections. I mean, what else can I do, right? Can't possibly do what I'm not capable of. My deadline for sending out queries is at the end of this month, and I'll give myself a nice pat on the back for having given it all I got. I'm going to turn in my published chapters to some compilations and we'll see how those go.

I have nothing else to say.

No comments: